Recommended Supplies for Finishing 3D Prints
- Sand paper (80, 120, 400, 600 and 1200 grit)
- Sanding cushions (Resin only - we use The Sandpaper Man)
- Gap filler (we use Selleys Spakfilla)
- Primer Filler (we use Omega High Build Primer)
- Gloss Top Coat (for resin prints we use Omega Acrylic Laquer)
- Airbrush paint medium (we use Liquitex)
We also recommend attaching some sand paper from each grit to wooden paint stirrers to make sanding sticks to help you get in those tight spaces on more complex models!
For anyone interested in starting airbrushing, we use:
If you're based in Australia, check out our friends over at Anest-Iwata for airbrushes, compressors and more!