Finishing 3D Prints
Recommended Supplies for Finishing 3D Prints
- Sand paper (80, 120, 400, 600 and 1200 grit)
- Sanding cushions (Resin only - we use The Sandpaper Man)
- Gap filler (we use Selleys Spakfilla)
- Primer Filler (we use Omega High Build Primer)
- Gloss Top Coat (for resin prints we use Omega Acrylic Laquer)
- Airbrush paint medium (we use Liquitex)
We also recommend attaching some sand paper from each grit to wooden paint stirrers to make sanding sticks to help you get in those tight spaces on more complex models!
For anyone interested in starting airbrushing, we use:
If you're based in Australia, check out our friends over at Anest-Iwata for airbrushes, compressors and more!
Download our quick guide to finishing FDM prints, to be used with all our prop kits and the larger pieces of our accessory kits!
Finishing FDM PrintsDownload Now!
Download our quick guide to finishing resin prints, to be used with all our accessory kits and the gems for select prop kits!